Employee Benefits Brokerage Services
- Advising employers in aligning high quality, cost effective benefits with their business strategy to attract and retain their most important asset, their associates.
- Negotiating and managing insurance renewals and carrier relations on behalf of the employer.
- Advising employers in complying with state and federal regulation including ERISA, HIPAA and ACA requirements.
- Tailoring a full spectrum of group medical, dental, life, disability, and voluntary insurance products, health reimbursement and flexible spending account plans, and benefit administration services to the specific needs of employers.
- Designing Multi-generational benefit strategies to attract and retain associates in a competitive market- place.
- Leading associate education and benefit enrollment meetings, designing health and wellness improvement activities.
- Proactively managing day to day client service and benefit plan administration needs.
- Coordinating services with strategic partners to enhance the long-term goals of the organization.
“With Jack Myers and LukeJackson’s assistance in negotiations, we were able to keep healthcare costs far below expectations including no increase to union health care contributions over the length of the new 3-year contract. The successful healthcare negotiations also helped to achieve a meaningful increase in pay for our members. We couldn’t have accomplished this without LukeJackson’s help.”